SSI Manufacturing Technologies
Precision CNC Machining and Finishing
SSI offers high-precision CNC machining services for industries that demand exacting specifications and first-to-last component consistency. These industries include Aerospace, Communications, Defense & Firearms, Oil & Gas, and Medical & Optical Instruments. Service strengths include conventional and CNC multi-axis turning and milling, conventional and wire EDM, grinding, polishing and finishing, and value-add expert assembly.
Diverse Materials Proficiency
SSI is a master-fabricator, proficient in a wide variety of common and exotic materials. Using high-temperature metals, corrosion resistant alloys and other plastic and engineered substrates, SSI is a turnkey, go-to source for prototyping, pilot and production part building, and technical component assembly.
- Turning Diameter: .300" - 10.0"
- Turning Length: .010" - 14.0"
- Min. Milling: .250" x .250" x .125"
- Max. Milling: 35.0" x 15.0" x 15.0"
- Total Tolerance: .0002"
- lnconel, Monel, Hastelloy
- Waspaloy, MP35N
- Titanium, CRES
- Super Duplex Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Stellite, Nitronic
- Castings, Copper
- Delrin, Forgings
- PEEK, Polycarbonate
- Primary Operations
- Milling &Turning (CNC/Conventional)
- Conventional & Wire EDM
- Prototype, Pilot, and Production
- Coordinate Measurement Machine
In-House Finishing Operations
- Polishing & Finishing
- Anodizing, Bright Dipping
- Black Oxide
- Centerless Grinding
- Cleaning, Deburring
- Electro & Electroless Plating
- Laser Marking
- Oxides & Phosphates
- Passivate, Hard Coat
- Maintaining & Rebuilding Equip.
- Tooling & Fixturing to Customer Specification